Go off-road for a Monumental Southwest adventure!
Where kids form a rock-solid faith with God for the road ahead.
Date: Monday, June 27th – Friday, July 1st
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Christ the King CEC – 2 Eugene L. Brown Drive, New Paltz NY 12561
What you can expect with us at VBS:
- Children develop new friendships
- Bible Lessons are made interactive and memorable for every age group
- Older youth share skills and ideas with younger participants
- Children of all ages are taught and supported in group activities together
Experiencing God’s Word
At Monumental: Celebrating God’s Greatness, one memorable Bible Point surrounding God’s majestic, unconditional love is reinforced throughout each station, each day—making it easy to apply long after VBS is over. Through a five day adventure, you’ll meet friends like Jet, Harlet, and Quincy (pictured below) to help your child reaffirm God’s powerful word in friendships, at home, and in their everyday lives. They will leave knowing that Jesus’ word gives everlasting life!
How to Get Registered:
DEADLINE: Suggested, Register by May 15th with a free T-shirt included
Volunteers & Parents
Be sure to read through the Parent & Volunteer Orientation slides to view the VBS Goals, Daily Bible Points, Volunteer Roles, Daily Schedule, Daily Dress-Up Challenges, Expectations, Rules, Protocol, and Other Safety Information.
T-Shirt Pick-Up Day
Sunday, June 26 – After Church
– FREE for those who pre-registered by May 15
– FREE for Staff who have successfully completed a Criminal Background Check
– $10 Children
– $15 Adult
Daily Dress-Up Challenges
Monday – God Loves You No Matter What!
Come as you are!
Wear your VBS T-Shirt or any clothes you like!
Tuesday – God Is With You Everywhere!
Everywhere you travel!
Wear your favorite hat, t-shirt, jewelry, or anything else that you got while you were traveling!
Wednesday – God Is In Charge!
Even when things get wacky!
WEAR YOUR VBS T-SHIRT and a wacky hat or wacky hair!
Bishop Gregory is setting up a photo booth today! (Pictures will be available for pickup on Friday)
Thursday – God Is Stronger Than Anything!
Wear a cape, a mask, or anything else to dress up like your favorite superhero!
Friday – God Is Surprising!
Wear something that would surprise us!
A tutu, a silly hat, a backwards shirt, or even different colored shoes!
Donations for VBS
Donations may be provided in any of the following ways:
- Amazon Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1B2F0CJMR0JFZ?ref_=wl_share – Deliveries may be sent directly to the church address at 2 Eugene L Brown Dr. New Paltz, NY 12561. Please be sure to have all items with a delivery date by Sunday, June 19 or earlier.
- EventBrite Registration – You may select a specific donation to provide to the church.
- Bulletin Board Donation List – The church will provide a list of requested items on a bulletin board in the Education Hallway. Please be sure to check it out in person.
- Monetary Donations – You may provide a monetary donation to VBS through your EventBrite registration. You may also provide a monetary donation by cash or check. Please be sure to leave a memo that the donation is specified for VBS. Checks may be made out to Christ the King Church. Cash and check donations may be provided to the ushers on Sunday mornings or mailed to the church office at 2 Eugene L Brown Dr. New Paltz, NY 12561.